The art of gratitude is a daily practice. We have to choose in every second what becomes our focus. It is easy to look at what has not happened, at how much easier it is for someone else, or at the unfairness of it all when it is glaring you in the eye. But I believe the way to survive is to center yourself and focus on what you do have. So today here is a rare picture of my son taking a nap. He is healthy, happy, and has everything he needs right now in this time and space. MJT makes gratitude easy.
- haleystumble likes this
- my-little-kumquat said: I am sorry you have so very much Big Stuff happening right now - sending love & light. So glad you can find some beauty still + reasons for gratitude.
- my-little-kumquat likes this
- bageldreams said: He’s beautiful.
- bageldreams likes this
- thenewlymrsyopp likes this
- dogwalksandmasonjars likes this
- pinotandthefig likes this
- dixonlea posted this